Tuesday, May 15, 2018

TCP Tuesday Challenge #346 Dies


I have a reminder for you today ... you still have time to enter our Die Cutting challenge!  a little inspiration, perhaps? 


Dies aren't just for cutting you know!  They can make a great impression ... in this case, three times ... and right on my card base!

The tiny little hot air balloon die in the Clouds and Balloon set were just the ticket for this month's challenge.  My sentiment is from a darling set featuring the Bunny, called Take Off ... now, up, up and away with you - get those cards made people!  Our $50 prize will float away soon - all the deets, and link, on our TCP blog post! 

=]  Michele

16 comments:

Karren said...

Wonderful CAS card but with so much interest and texture!

nancy littrell said...

The perfect sentiment for your sweet and creative die cut card design. TFS Michele. Hugs

Jeanne said...

Such a fun a clever card design, Michele. Lots of great texture in those clouds. And lovely color in those hot air balloons! Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs! :)

lostinpaper said...

I know you have really impressed me (wink)!

Tracey McNeely said...

CAS perfection Michele!

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Perfect CAS card, Jo x

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute balloons and I love your embossed clouds, Michele! I also love the clever sentiment you chose for this card, too...Perfect!!!

Cat Craig said...

Michele, this is all kinds of darling!

Sharron said...

Amazing what just a couple of dies can create! Well, in the right person's hands!!

Patti said...

Oh you are so clever! I love this!!

LeAnne said...

SUper cute!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a FUN background for those darling little balloons! Amazing card Michele!

Linda Callahan said...

Well I am impressed 😉 this is adorable!

Bobby said...

Beautifully CAS with great pops of color, Michele. I keep forgetting about this challenge and I think I had a die cut card I was going to enter.

Anita in France said...

CAS, dreamy, delicious, Michele ... those zesty colours pop beautifully against those positively touchable fluffy clouds! Hugs, Anita :)

Aileen said...

Beautiful, so very simple and CAS and love it.