Friday, September 15, 2017

Winnie & Walter September Color Combo

Me, and Winnie & Walter... Oh, it's happening, sweetheart!  YES ... and can you believe this gorgeousness for their September Color Combo


How could I NOT play along?  Red, and brown?  It truly is one of my favorite color combos!  Not an apple in the house - not counting the crisper - but I couldn't let that stop me!  It's soon to be mitten weather, after all...



A gorgeous little Prisma-colored sprig from Elsa's Flora, and one of my favorite panels, cut with Audrey's Cutaways. 

Are you ready for the multitudes of Mittens I will produce this holiday season?  but first Thanksgiving!  Here's #1!

=]  Michele

10 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

oh what a fun color challenge and you nailed it Michele! Fabulous card!

Cat Craig said...

WOW, another fabulous creation.

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the mitten! This is such a warm and cozy card. Keep those mittens coming, I LOVE it!!

Jeanne said...

Oh look at that mitten! Fabulous! You do get some amazing detail in your embossing, Michele. And the colors...cozy, comfy, and ready for the hot chocolate for sure! Fantastic! :)

Bobby said...

What's not to love about this fabulous card, Michele. The background, the die cutting, the embossed mitten, the sprig of berries. It all goes together perfectly.

Anita in France said...

Saw this colour combo a few days ago and thought of you, Michele ... and here you are, having created such a wonderfully warm, cosy, hugable card with it ... every little element is exactly right ... and they're all perfect with one another! It's gorgeous ... and so you! Hugs, Anita :)

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this is so warm and cozy! Love that knitted mitten! Delightful card!

Sharron said...

Wow, your embossed mitten looks so real, soft and warm! And I'm so ready for some cozy, cool weather!

Barb Ghig said...

Looks like I have fallen behind in my visits...so sorry about that! Your mitten is such a clever take on the inspiration photo...especially in that gorgeous chocolate brown and lovely scripty background...WOW! Beautiful card, Michele!!!

Nora Noll said...

I saw this on IG and drooled!! LOVE!!