Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy Mail Winner!

I gave my husband, Tom, the honor of picking a number as the recipient of my little Winnie & Walter 'happy mail!'  Tom [and all hockey fans] lost one of the greats this week - so #9 it had to be:

MaggieB1983 congratulations!
Blogger 
I hope you'll send me an email
[mfergu01@charter.net] with your address!!
These little tweeties are ready to deliver =]
 
 
 
I'm thankful for all the lovely comments, my friends! xx
 
See you Saturday with more fun from W&W.
 
=]  Michele


7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Michele!

Anita in France said...

Congratulations to Maggie ... I know how special it is to get a Michele original! Hugs, mon amie, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Congrats to Maggie, and that card is definitely worth a second posting!

Brenda said...

Big congrats to Maggie! And a big thank you to Tom for doing the picking! Hugs, Brenda

Barb Ghig said...

CONGRATS to Maggie on her win! She is one lucky girl to have those darling little birdies delivering her blog candy ~ Way to Go!!!

Looking forward to your next 'Leading Lady' post :)

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute Michele!! I didn't see this card the first time as I just finished work and was taking a break from the internet. Totally adorable!

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to Maggie!! She is one lucky duck to win & get one of your cards! Such an adorable card, Michele! xoxo