Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Winnie & Walter Playdate No. 4

I just heard about W&W's Playdate No.4 ... where have I been?  But - to say I was inspired by this photo, would be an understatement:

w&w_playdate4_oct2014
 
I pulled out some favorite older dies from PTI In the Meadow and had a little bit of fun changing them from a family sleigh ride, to one for the chubby little guy I must admit I still love to believe in ;]  MME for a blue moon and a few embossing folders to add texture and fun to my night-time scene.
 
You guys will not believe what I did... I waited until the entire card was done before stamping the fabulous W&W Big, bold, seasonal sentiment!! 
 



5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Perfect take on the inspiration Michele, what a sweet scene and your two paneled tree is wonderful!

Kim Heggins said...

You are a busy card making a bee...I love this one. So many wonderful layers and all your sweet die images, a beautiful winter wonderland.

~amy~ said...

you are a rebel...the sentiment is perfect.

Bobby said...

I guess you were inspired. Your scene is a duplicate of the one in the photo, and so well done.

Anita in France said...

Michele, what a wonderful scene ... layers, texture, the little chubby guy (who doesn't believe??) ... the sentiment's perfect for it! Anita :)