Sunday, September 7, 2014

New to the neighborhood

CASE Study Challenge # 207 convinced me to add a little ditty using my little favorite neighborhood stamp set.  Several of you have asked me for details about this set from Heidi Grace.  I've done a bit of searching, found several similar sets from her series, but not this one, called Home Phrases.  Sorry about that. Keep searching for it - I do love it so.

I'd not used the window stamps yet, so decided they could stand up very well to the vellum/embossed/colored treatment from our Debby. See if you agree:

  
My clapboards didn't line up quite as I'd hoped ... but
let's admit, the whole neighborhood,
and many of my new neighbors, are a bit wonky on occasion,
which is what I love most about them =]
 
"hello" from Paper Smooches die cut from PTI Razzleberry CS
And a lovely, lovely slip of vellum... sigh.

15 comments:

sandie said...

I think this look great on the vellum and wonky neighbours we all have! You could enter this into the Paper Smooches 'Anything Goes' Challenge x

Unknown said...

So Stinking ADORABLE!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

SUPER SWEET!!!!

Bobby said...

Those windows on the world look lovely embossed and colored on vellum, Michele. It's a different take on Debby's card and I love it.

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow awesome embossing Michele, this is such a sweet design!

Taunya Butler said...

So impressed - this is a super cute card!! Love the touches of red and then the soft, welcome home feeling of the vellum!! The white embossing adds to the sweetness!! All in all, a card that touched my heart!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! So fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card, the white embossing and bright colours are glorious on the vellum!

Happy Dance said...

*Sigh* is right! This is whimsically wonderful!!! Totally love this, and sure hope to see you see you use this sweet set again; it's too cute not to!! Love the colors, and your sweet embossed vellum. Great card, Michele. So darn sweet. Bev

~amy~ said...

Now how sweet is this?!

Geri said...

Now, THIS is a CUTIE!!! LOVE the vivid colors on the white! Did you see you were the winner of the PR/Tombow Hop? At least I think that was you! Congrats! Hope you enjoy the products! Thanks so much for your sweet comments during the hop!

Judy1223 said...

Gorgeous card, Michele! And congrats on winning the blog hop prize at PRS! So happy to see your name there!

Debby Hughes said...

Thanks for joining in with CASE Study challenge this week! Those stamps have such a gorgeous sweetness to them :D Love!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! I love those cute little windows and your colouring on vellum!

Anita in France said...

So sweet, Michele ... there's such a lovely sense of whimsy to go along with the wonky neighbours! Adorable! Anita :)