Friday, August 29, 2014

Muse No. 82

Another really quick post... then off to party with the birthday boy - yay!!  A big juicy burger will make my man happy... the Dulce de Leche Cheesecake I made for him will be the bonus =]  I cannot even venture a guess at the calories in this monster... 40 oz. of cream cheese, and 7 eggs - let's not get into the sugar!!!  I'm gaining as I write about it =]

For Muse No. 82 from the lovely Bobby!!  And, guess what???!!  She's another Michigan girl - YAY!  I've sent an email, received a reply and we ARE going to meet some day, soon, Bobby!


Here is Bobby's inspiration card - gasp!



I adore your embossing, Bobby, but no go... I don't have a single stencil - yet!  So this just came out of my MFT play-day yesterday.  Hope you like it!

 
From Nightshift Navy CS - I cut two layers of the Polka Dot cover plate die and then removed some of the dots and replaced others with another shot of Blueprint 18's stars, and Clearly Besotted's sentiments. 

I wonder if any of the rest of you just get hooked on something new and can't stop playing with it over, and over?  Undoubtedly =]

9 comments:

Bobby said...

This is great, Michele. That was a lot of stars to glue in and I love that lonely little yellow one. I can see doing so many other designs with that coverplate. In fact you could make a stencil out of it, just sayin'. ;)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is such a cool interpretation of the Muse card - love it!

~amy~ said...

40 oz of cream cheese...whoa....we want to see pictures.
Your card is absolutely wonderful. I love how you improvised! Your work is always so very perfect!

Marybeth said...

Love your take on the MUSE....love navy ! Yes,I often use the same things over and over if I like them. Glad you liked the tag tip:)

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you placed the stars - striking card! I'm craving cheesecake now ;)

Anita in France said...

So striking, Michele ... the navy and white are gorgeous ... and there's another perfect single yellow star ... fabulous! We need photo's of that cheesecake ... imagination is not enough! Anita :)

Ardyth said...

Beautiful - I love the crispness of the colours - how fun to be able to meet up with Bobby! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

So CREATIVE and wonderful. A starry night and topped with a lovely sentiment too! Lovely!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michele this is gorgeous, love all the embossing and the navy is striking!